尼爾 Work

From Brighten Up

Jump to: navigation, search
柯尼爾
柯尼爾

國籍:英國


[edit] Sad Story

菁很晚下班,她是補習班的英文老師,

那是一個多霧的夜晚,她慢慢地走回家。

在回家的路上,從霧中走出一個高大的男人,

這個男人走到路旁邊,菁覺得奇怪就跟在這個男人後面。

不久,男人轉頭看菁,菁說:尼兒,你怎麼會在這裡,

尼兒給菁一個深情的擁抱,說我愛你並給菁一張字條。

菁接過字條後,尼兒就慢慢地走入霧裡。

菁快到家時,發現到處都是警察,菁想進入家中的時後候,

鄰居擋住她。一個警察過來說:有一個爆炸案。

尼兒離開這個世界了。菁眼角泛淚,哽咽地說:怎麼可能?

她打開字條一看,字條上寫著:請原諒我。

[edit] Writing an article with idioms

LIAR NEIL WANTS TO BE A DOCTOR. 騙人尼爾要當醫生

AT HOME

在家裡


Neil: I’m hungry I need to go and buy some food.

尼爾: 我肚子餓了, 我要去買東西吃。

5 mins later.

五分鐘後

Neil: my wallet has disappeared. I have no money. I must get a job.

尼爾: 哇! 我的錢包不翼而飛了,我沒錢,需要找工作。

Neil has a great idea and goes to the hospital for a job. All his spirit is focused on writting

the resume.

尼爾有一個好主意,他去醫院找工作,他全神貫注樣地寫履歷表。.


IN HOSPiTAL INTERVIEW ROOM.

在醫院面試室裡


Neil: I recommend myself for this job. I have worked as a doctor in many other hospitals

尼爾: 這個工作我要毛遂自薦,我曾經在許多醫院當過醫生。


BOSS: so tell me about your past experience, which hospitals, worked with what other doctor.

院長:告訴我你以前的經驗,你在哪一家醫院?跟哪些醫生工作過?

Neil avoids the topic of conversation about old doctor job.

尼爾拐彎抹角的回答他的問題

Neil: don’t keep asking questions.. trust me.

尼爾說你不要打破砂鍋問到底,相信我!

BOSS: ok I think you’re not an imaginative person just what we need. You got the job.

院長:好! 我想你不會是一個天馬行空的人,你可以得到這個工作。

Neil: thanks.

謝謝,你真好。


AT HOME IN BED

在家的床上

Later that night when Neil is fan lai fan chu he can’t sleep..

尼爾在床上翻來覆去睡不著。


Neil: I can’t sleep. I feel so guilty. I’m not a doctor. I lied.

尼爾: 我睡不著,我有罪惡感,我不是一位真正的醫生。

Next morning Neil goes to work.

隔天早上,尼爾去醫院上班。


IN THE HOSPITAL

在醫院


Bos: Neil you are not a doctor I have found out. You lied.. I will seek the truth from the facts.

院長: 我發現你根本不是醫生,你說謊我是ㄧ個實事求是的人,我不能接受你這樣做。

Neil: yes I am.. I worked in the other hospital in taichung.

尼爾: 我沒說謊,我在台中的某醫家醫院工作過。

Boss: that hospital is my brothers hospital.. don’t dig yourself deeper into hole.

院長: 那家醫院是我哥哥的,你已經破綻百出了。

Neil: calm down. . let it go.

尼爾: 請冷靜,請你息事寧人

Boss: if people know I gave a non-doctor this job people will talk.

院長:你知道人言可畏,如果有人知道我給了ㄧ個不是醫生的人醫生的職位,

是會有人講話的。

Neil: ok.. I now realize that I will never be a doctor, why do I always do the wrong thing and

not learn from my mistakes.

尼爾:我終於恍然大悟我不能當醫生 為什麼我還ㄧ直重蹈覆轍?

Personal tools